- Added the Harmonizer
- Added a MIDI Editor
- Added Velocities Panel
- Added a new Velocity panel to generate velocity maps in one click
- Full VST compatibility
- Added lots of visual effects (keyboard notes, current chords)
- Density = 0 now means there will be only full bar duration notes
- Added inversion for chords (changes the bass)
- Creating a new theme keeps the last main music parameters (tonality, time signature, number of bars)
- Added the ability to rename themes
- Improved performance
- Bug fixes
Yes it is.
Yes, it is. Both VST2 and VST3 on Windows, AU, VST3 and AU Midi FX on Mac.
There is no demo available. Instead, we have a 30-Days money back guarantee. The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products.
Yes, on Windows, since 2.0.